2016-17 Pro Formas: Downloads
Induction information for NQTs
This page is for the pro formas for 2016-17. Forms for 2017-2018 are also available.
Along with the NQT Guide, we’ve put together this handy list of all key forms (based on the Minimum Requirements of Evidence document) for you to download and use, either electronically, or in hard copy. We’ve also included guides to observing lessons, the Action/Development Plan and writing an assessment form, along with exemplar assessment forms and a guide on common errors.
Download the 2016-17 pro formas
You can download a copy of the complete NQT Guide in PDF format.
- NQT Guide 2016-17 (3.1Mb)
You can also download the pro formas you will need for your induction here as individual forms in MS Word format. Click on the links below should download and open the document on your hard drive. To save a copy without opening it, right-click and choose ‘Download’ or ‘Save as’.
- Action Plan NQT at risk 2016-17
- Action-Development Plan 2016-17
- AF Aide memoire 2016-17
- AF Exemplar Primary
- AF Exemplar Secondary
- AF NQT Comment Guidance
- Assessment Meeting Agenda 2016-17
- Common Errors on Assessments Forms 2016-2017
- Evidence Tracker 2016-17
- Formal Progress Review Mtg 2016-17
- Guide to Lesson Observations
- Guide to the Action-Development Plan
- Guide to writing an Assessment Form 2016-17
- Lesson Observation OF NQT 2016-17
- Making Assessment Easier
- Minimum Evidence Requirements 2016-17
- NQT Observation OF a Colleague 2016-17
- NQT Preparation for Progress Review 2016-17
- Record of Induction 2016-17
- Regular Meeting Agenda Minutes 2016-17
- Review or Assessment – Request for Input 2016-17
- Self-Evaluation Form 2016-17
- Statutory Guidance – Dec 16 revision.pdf
- Teachers’ Standards.pdf
- Understanding Professionalism 2016-17
If you wish to download a complete set of of the pro forma documents, and if your ISP’s firewall security settings allows you to download ZIP files, then you can do so here:
- Complete set of 2016-17 Pro Formas (ZIP file, 1.8Mb)
You are reminded about IStip’s intellectual property rights and the terms and conditions of use of our material (including this website). If you reached this page without agreeing to the terms and conditions of use of this material, please do so now before proceeding.
If you experience any problems downloading the forms, please contact one of the IStip officers at headquarters for assistance.