2017-18 Pro Formas: Downloads
Induction information for Coordinators and Tutors
This page is for pro formas for 2017-18. Forms for 2018-2019 are also available.
Along with the NQT Guide and the Tutor Guide, we’ve put together this handy list of all key forms (based on the Minimum Requirements of Evidence document) for you to download and use, either electronically or in hard copy. We’ve also included guides to observing lessons, the Action/Development Plan and writing an assessment form, along with exemplar assessment forms and a guide on common errors.
You are reminded about IStip’s intellectual property rights and the terms and conditions of use of our material (including this website). If you reached this page without agreeing to the terms and conditions of use of this material, please do so now before proceeding.
Download forms and guides for 2017-18
You can download the pro formas you will need for your induction here as individual forms. Clicking on the links below should download and open the document on your hard drive. To save a copy without opening it, right-click and choose ‘Download’ or ‘Save as’.
Before Induction Commences
- Declaration of Prior Induction 2017-18 (DOCX)
- Record of Induction 2017-18 (PDF)
- Minimum Evidence Requirements 2017-18 (PDF)
- IStip Forms and Their Use 2017-18 (PDF)
- Making Assessment Easier 2017-18 (PDF)
- Good Practice for heads and Governors (PDF)
- Understanding Professionalism (PDF)
- The Teachers’ Standards (PDF)
- The Statutory Guidance for Induction – Dec 2016 (PDF)
- Evidence Tracker 2017-18 (DOCX)
- Guide to Lesson Observations (PDF)
- Lesson Observation Form 2017-18 – for observing an NQT (DOCX)
- Lesson Observation Form 2017-18 – for an NQT observing others (DOCX)
- Self Evaluation form of an NQT’s Lesson 2017-18 (DOCX)
Formal Progress Review Meetings
- Formal Progress Review Meetings 2017-18 – for the minutes of the meeting (DOCX)
- Preparation for Progress Review 2017-18 – for NQT preparation (DOCX)
- Request for input for review or assessment 2017-18 (DOCX)
- Assessment Meeting Agenda 2017-18 (DOCX)
- Assessment Form Writing – aide memoire 2017-18 (PDF)
- Common Errors on Assessment Forms 2017-18 (PDF)
- Guide to writing an Assessment Form 2017-18 (PDF)
- Assessment Forms – NQTs Comment 2017-18 (PDF)
- Assessment Form – Junior Exemplar (PDF)
- Assessment Form – Senior Exemplar (PDF)
- Action Plan for an at risk NQT 2017-18 (DOCX)
- Unsatisfactory Progress – factors to consider (PDF)
- Unsatisfactory Progress – questions to ask (PDF)
If you wish to download a complete set of of the pro forma documents, and if your ISP’s firewall security settings allows you to download ZIP files, then you can do so here:
- Complete set of 2017-18 Pro Formas (ZIP file, 5.6Mb)
If you experience any problems downloading the forms, please contact one of the IStip officers at headquarters for assistance.