Induction information for Coordinators and Tutors
IStip Training Courses – inexperienced Coordinators and Tutors/refresher courses
These are one day courses, open to experienced and new Coordinators and Tutors. They explore the Standards and Guidance, as well as unpacking the processes of induction, and the roles and responsibilities within schools.
Autumn Term 2019
- London – 28th November. Click here to book
Spring term 2020
- London – 16th January. Click here to book
Courses run from 10am to 3.30pm, and cost £200 per delegate including lunch.
NB – half day courses will cost £100.
It may also be possible for IStip to offer in-school based training for those schools with more than 5 Coordinators/Tutors. Please contact Judith Fenn for more details.
Additional induction tutor course – ‘Developing your Skills as an NQT mentor’
This course will offer a workshop-based training day and will focus on the following areas:
- The role of an NQT mentor, the complexities, the challenges of being both a facilitator and a judge.
- Building relationships – trust and boundaries.
- Handling difficult conversations. Delivering bad news and working through it constructively.
Download a flyer here.
Please download and complete the booking form here