Induction information for Coordinators and Tutors
IStip Training Courses – inexperienced Coordinators and Tutors/refresher courses
These are one day courses, open to experienced and new Coordinators and Tutors. They explore the Standards and Guidance, as well as unpacking the processes of induction, and the roles and responsibilities within schools.
We are currently running training webinars rather than ‘in person’ training. The course will be in two parts, lasting 90 minutes each. The total cost is £100.
Please use the link below to book onto the webinars.
- Monday 7th December (Part 1) and Wednesday 9th December (Part 2)
- Both webinars will run from 4.30 – 6pm. Click here to book Part 1, you will then be automatically booked onto Part 2.
Additional induction tutor course
Crucial conversations in anxious and uncertain times
12th November (Part 1), 5-6pm:
- Leadership skills for anxious and uncertain times – what works to secure trust.
- Preparing the ground so that meetings have momentum and NQTs have ownership.
19th November (Part 2), 5-6pm:
- Dealing with difficulties – preparing to be at our best when we can so easily be at our worst.
- Making and sustaining a sense of safety when addressing difficulties.
- Accountability – identifying the gaps, gaining commitment and clearing the path to progress.
The total cost of the course is £50. Please click here to book Part 1, you will then be automatically booked onto Part 2.